Effective Date: September 1, 2021
Information We Collect
Personal Information: You may browse our Website without being required to provide us with any personal information (including, but not limited to, name, gender, postal address, email, telephone number, or other data used to identify or contact you). We do not collect personal information from or about users of our Website.
Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically: Each time you visit the Website, the Trust collects non-personal identifiable information provided by automated means, which may include:
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Name of your internet service provider
- The version and name of the web browser you are using
- Your geographic location
This information gives us general information about users of our Website and their preferences. We use this information to provide better service to you and to future users of this Website.
We may also collect this information through other means including:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a user’s computer for purposes of storing information about a user’s preferences. Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Trust, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Web Server Logs and IP Addresses. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that automatically identifies the computer/machine you have used to access the internet. The IP address enables our server to send you the webpages that you want to visit, and it may disclose the server owned by your Internet Service Provider. When you visit and interact with the Website, the Trust and third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services for us may collect IP Addresses, as well as browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), platform type, date/time stamp, and page navigation. The Trust may use IP addresses to conduct site analyses and performance reviews and to administer the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or disclose personal information to third parties or third party advertisers. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information (such as total number of webpage “hits”) to select audiences, such as our Board. This aggregated information cannot be matched to you personally. We may also disclose your information if required or permitted to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or business of the Trust, users of the Website, or the public.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information that is released to us. The Trust however cannot guarantee that data will be completely secure from either misappropriation or computer hardware, software, or telecommunications network failure.
Children and Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors to our Websites that are less than 18 years of age.
Janet E. Roth, M.B.A.
Tower 6 · Suite 310
600 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101
Phone (610) 434-9645